"The anticipation for Life Time Athletic Montvale has been growing for months and we look forward to serving members of the Bergen County community"
MONTVALE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Officials from Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Companysm (NYSE:LTM) today announced the completion of its first exquisite lifestyle, sports, professional fitness, family recreation, and spa athletic resort in Montvale, NJ. Life Time Athletic Montvale is located at 10 Van Riper Road in Montvale and represents the company’s third New Jersey location, the first in Bergen County and the Company’s 108th destination.
A grand opening community celebration is set for Thursday, November 7 with a ribbon- cutting that includes Montvale Mayor Roger J. Fyfe and Montvale Planning Board Chairman John DePinto at 6:00 p.m., Life Time will open to members on Saturday, November 9 at 4 a.m.
The massive, two-story 147,000-square-foot facility boasts a comprehensive array of studios, programs and services designed to fulfill members’ unique interests and areas of passion — from personal training, weight loss and nutrition, to running, cycling, swimming and basketball, to yoga, Zumba® classes and Pilates — and help members achieve success with their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals. Life Time Athletic Montvale also will feature a resort-like indoor and outdoor aquatic center, complete with lap pools, whirlpools, LifeSpa, a full-service spa and medi-spa, and LifeCafe, a full-service cafe featuring only real wholesome ingredients, free of artificial additives. Additionally, Life Time Kids Academy, a unique membership designed especially for kids from 3 months to 11 years, will provide a full spectrum of activities focused on Mind and Body, Arts and Culture, Fitness and Agility, and Life Skills including classes such as Spanish Immersion, music, yoga and more.
“The anticipation for Life Time Athletic Montvale has been growing for months and we look forward to serving members of the Bergen County community,” said General Manager Phil Zerante. “Montvale’s leadership team including Mayor Fyfe and Planning Board Chairman John DePinto has played such an important role in the completion of Bergen County’s first Life Time Athletic. We’re excited to offer a destination of this caliber to the community and cater to the health and fitness needs of the entire family.”
Other highlights of the new Life Time Athletic Montvale include:
- The most-qualified instructors and the best programs including more than 100 group fitness, cycle, Pilates and yoga classes each week
- 5 dedicated group exercise, cycle, Pilates and LifePower Yoga studios
- 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- 4,500-square-foot Advanced Training Floor
- myHealthScore® assessment, Life Time’s exclusive composite rating of six key indicators of an individual’s overall health to ensure each member has a foundation for success. and the support of ongoing, complimentary access to Health Advisors, who will help guide each member’s health and fitness journey to meet their individual needs.
- No membership contracts, Complimentary towel and locker service, and an initial 14-day money-back guarantee
PARTICIPANTS IN GRAND OPENING RIBBON CUTTING:
- Phil Zerante, Life Time Athletic Montvale general manager
- Jeff Zwiefel, Life Time Fitness executive vice president and chief operating officer
- Mayor Roger J. Fyfe
- John DePinto, Chairman Montvale Planning Board
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest — or discovering new passions — both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables members to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of November 6, 2013, the Company operated 107 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC® brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available atlifetimefitness.com.
Zumba® is a registered trademark of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license.