Overland Park, KS – Multiple holsters for multiple handguns is no longer an issue. The BLACKHAWK! Omnivore is a multi-fit holster that accommodates more than 150 styles of semi-automatic handguns with an accessory rail. The active retention mechanism locks onto our proprietary Rail Attachment Device, not the frame of the handgun. A thumb release disengages the locking mechanism when drawing the handgun. The holsters are now available at dealers.
• MULTI-FIT - Omnivore holsters fit more than 150 styles of semi-automatic handguns with an accessory rail.
• ACTIVE RETENTION MECHANISM - Ergonomic thumb-activated retention mechanism delivers instant firearm access.
• LEVEL 2 RETENTION - Uses two features to hold handgun securely in place.
• FREE-FLOATING DESIGN - Holster locks onto Rail Attachment Device, doesn’t wear firearm’s frame and finish.
• 3-POSITION ADJUSTABLE RELEASE - Height of thumb-activated retention mechanism adjusts to fit your hand.
BLACKHAWK!, a Vista Outdoor, Inc. brand, is committed to providing the best class of tactical gear. For more information, visit www.blackhawk.com.
About Vista Outdoor
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand. For news and information visit www.vistaoutdoor.com or follow us on Twitter @VistaOutdoorInc and Facebook at www.facebook.com/vistaoutdoor