When should I issue a news release?
News releases can be used to announce:
- New products
- Significant modification to an existing product
- Changes in corporate identity, such as a new company name or logo
- New Web site
- Joint ventures
- Changes in corporate structure (New division or subsidiary)
- Corporate opinions (Opinion on industry trends)
- Events (Open houses, trade show involvement, speaking engagements, award ceremonies)
- New funding
- Personnel changes
- Corporate philanthropy (Volunteer work or donations)
- Hiring of agencies (Public relations, accounting, law firm)
- New partners
- Significant new customer
- Media advisories
- Milestones (Customers served, years in business)
- Round of funding received by the company
- Increase in market share or revenue
Want to find out more about PR Newswire Products and Services? Need assistance with your PR planning? Complete this form and someone from PR Newswire will contact you within one business day.
News releases distributed by PR Newswire are picked up by media more often and generate more clips versus competing services.Send your news release today!