MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Life Time, the nation's premier healthy lifestyle brand, is set to launch Life Time Talks, on February 3. Centered on healthy-living topics, the podcast features trusted health and wellness experts who share information, insights and tools to help listeners make sustainable progress toward their health, fitness and life goals. Season one will air every Monday from February 3 through March 9. Future seasons are expected to launch quarterly.
A natural extension for the brand, which also educates consumers through its award-winning no- gimmicks, no-hype health and fitness magazine Experience Life, Life Time Talks is hosted by Jamie Martin, Experience Life editor-in-chief, and David Freeman, national brand manager for Life Time's Alpha Programs.
"Our goal with Life Time Talks is to provide realistic solutions, strategies, resources and tips that help our listeners sort through all of the information that is available at their fingertips, including on social media and the various newsfeeds," says Martin. "We want to help listeners get to what's real, what's true and what's scientific. And we're making it accessible so that with every episode, listeners can start taking action or changing a behavior and make meaningful progress toward achieving their goals."
Season one episodes include:
- 2/3: "The Power of Mindset in Your Health and Life," featuring Jen Elmquist, MA, LMFT, creator of Life Time Mind
- 2/10: "Why Sleep and Stress Management are Non-negotiables," featuring Henry Emmons, MD, integrative psychiatrist, author of The Chemistry of Calm and The Chemistry of Joy
- 2/17: "Motivation for Fitness and the Ways We Can Move," featuring Maggie Fazeli Fard, senior fitness editor at Experience Life, Certified Personal Trainer and Alpha Strong Coach
- 2/24: "Why Healthy Eating Doesn't Need to Be Boring," featuring Julie Brown, MS, Exercise Physiology, RD and Life Time nutrition program manager, and Ryan Dodge, executive chef of LifeCafe
- 3/2: "Community and How We Connect to the World," featuring Justin Reis, co-creator of Life Time's AMP Cycle
- 3/9: "5 Nutrition Myths, Debunked," a bonus nutrition episode featuring Julie Brown, MS, Exercise Physiology, RD and Life Time nutrition program manager, and Ryan Dodge, executive chef of LifeCafe
More information about Life Time Talks is available at ExperienceLife.com/podcast.
About Life Time® – Healthy Way of Life
Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members across 150 destinations in 41 major markets in the U.S. and Canada. As the nation's only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of daily life. Building upon its current portfolio, Life Time is building its brand through the development of large, mixed-use lifestyle centers that feature Life Time resorts, Life Time Work co-working spaces and Life Time Living high-end leased residences. These concepts, combined with distinctive programming, encompass the full spectrum of a healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience for individuals, couples and families of all ages.
SOURCE Life Time, Inc.