CHANHASSEN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Santa Claus is taking a break from his workshop in the North Pole to visit Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE: LTM). Children 12 and under, members and non-members, are invited for a fun and festive holiday breakfast on December 8 or 15, depending on location.
Families will enjoy an assortment of healthy food and beverages as well as games and activities throughout the morning. Select Life Time destinations will transform their basketball courts into a winter wonderland to host a wide array of jolly holiday activities, including, but not limited to:
- Photos with Santa: Sit on Santa’s lap and say cheese! While you are there, don’t forget to tell him what tops your holiday wish list.
- Letters to Santa: Bring your letter to Santa and we’ll make sure it is delivered directly to the North Pole.
- Paint your nose like Rudolph: Go down in history just like Rudolph (and George Washington) with a bright red nose of your own!
- Ornament painting: Decorate your own ornament and take it home to add a personal touch to your Christmas tree or holiday décor.
- Snowball toss: No snow necessary for this frosty fun. Toss snowballs with friends for some cool prizes (no pun intended!).
Members will enjoy the festivities for just $15. Non-members can join in the fun and receive a complimentary one day guest pass with their ticket purchase of $25, subject to event capacity.
For additional details on participating locations, dates and times visit the Activity Desk at a Life Time near you or check outwww.lifetimefitness.com/clubs.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest – or discovering new passions – both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables customers to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of December 3, 2012, the Company operated 105 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC(SM) brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.