CHANHASSEN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Life Time (NYSE: LTM), the Healthy Way of Life Company, today unveiled the 2013Life Time Tri schedule. In 2013, Life Time Tri will feature 11 events, which are made up of several of the most prominent triathlons in the United States, including:
- Nautica South Beach Triathlon (Miami) – April 7
- Life Time Tri Marquee (Tempe, Ariz.) – April 14
- Life Time Tri CapTex (Austin, Texas) – May 27
- Life Time Tri Trinona (Winona, Minn.) – June 9
- Life Time Tri Minneapolis – July 13
- Life Time Tri Maple Grove (Maple Grove, Minn.) – August 24
- Life Time Tri Chicago – August 25
- Life Time Tri Tempe (Tempe, Ariz.) – September 22
- Life Time Tri Urban Dirt (Soma, Ariz.) – October 6
- Life Time Tri Dallas (Dallas) – October 6
- Life Time Tri Soma (Soma, Ariz.) – October 20
Along with professional athletes from around the world, Life Time Tri events attract more than 25,000 elite and age group athletes each season. Professional and elite triathletes will compete in international-distance and relay team competitions on courses featuring a 1.5-kilometer swim, 40-kilometer bike, and 10-kilometer run. To keep Life Time Tri races accessible to athletes with a concentration on short course format, as well as beginner athletes, each event also will feature a shorter sprint distance race in addition to kid’s events in select markets.
To register for any of the Life Time Tri events, visit lifetimetri.com, the official website of Life Time Tri. You also can stay updated with the latest information from Life Time Tri on Twitter by following @LifeTimeTri and by liking the Life Time Tri Facebook page.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest – or discovering new passions – both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables customers to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of November 1, 2012, the Company operated 105 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC(SM) brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available atlifetimefitness.com.