CHANHASSEN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With the holiday season and requisite eating, shopping and stress on the horizon, Life Time, The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE:LTM), invites consumers to take back control and stop the typical Black Friday madness.
This November 25, instead of the shirt, tie or latest gadget they don’t want, reward loved ones (and yourself) with what they really need to live a healthy and happy life. Look to Life Time for the best in healthy way of life programs that truly match each individual’s interests, along with the experts and gear that can be a life changing experience.
Taking place at its destinations nationwide, the Life Time Black Friday event is the place to be. Treat those you love with a real investment in their quality of life, including:
- Think you need to starve yourself to lose weight? What if you actually need to eat more to weigh less? We’ll help you find out. Join Life Time and get started on your New Year’s resolution with a free personalized Weight Loss Program, which includes one month of T.E.A.M. Weight Loss and E.A.T. Community, the Life Time at Home Weight Loss System, supplements, MyPlan Online Fitness and Nutrition Tracker and personal training ($400 value).
- Once and for all, skip the gimmicks and invest in the proper program and form with a personal trainer—the most convenient way to get results fast or add versatility to any workout routine. Start seeing the results you’re after with personal training sessions at 25% off (sessions must be used by 12/31/2011). Need to be held accountable by a group? Sign up for 12 weeks of TEAM small group weight loss classes and receive $50 off the package price or purchase a year of TEAM training for 25% off.
- Most of us aren’t eating the proper quantities of nutrients each day. Supplementation is important, but don’t throw your money away on cheap, ineffective products. At Life Time, we offer only the highest quality, independently tested nutritional products. Ensure you’re getting the optimal level of vitamins and minerals your body needs for effective weight loss by receiving 10% of nutritional supplements or 20% off Private Weight Loss sessions (sessions must be used by 12/31/2011).
- On every red carpet from Hollywood to New York City, the hottest trend for early 2012 is lush lashes. LifeSpa is making it easy to give and receive without batting an eye. Simply purchase a $100 LifeSpa gift card and the first 25 guests per club receive a free gift from Revitalash ($100 value).
- For many, the goal of exercise is to enhance weight loss and external appearance. However, there are many health benefits associated with exercising the mind as well as the body, including improvements in cardiovascular health, stress reduction and increased agility. Work both your body and your mind by signing up for three LifePower Yoga workshops and receive one free or enroll in Pilates Fundamentals for only $139 (valid on single purchase only).
- Don’t fall for all the false promises and gimmicks that grace the covers of countless publications. Reach for the resource that will provide accurate health and fitness tips and advice. Experience Life is published by Life Time and focuses on health, nutrition, wellness and body confidence. Receive one year (10 issues) for $15 and hear stories from real people who have overcome their own health and fitness goals, serving as a roadmap for a healthy way of life.
- Think you don’t need a heart rate monitor? Think again. Did you know that many people work out too hard and actually need to ease the intensity of their workouts to lose weight? Give yourself a break and invest in a tool that will help you change your life. Gear up and save as all POLAR® products are 25% off and Garmin® 310XT heart rate monitors are only $279.
Not all offers are available at every Life Time destination. For more information on finding the perfect gift, including offer terms and conditions, visit the Life Time Black Friday holiday gift guide online at http://lifetimefitness.mylt.com/community/black-friday.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest – or discovering new passions – both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables customers to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of November 21, 2011, the Company operated 92 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETICSM brands primarily in suburban locations in 21 states and 26 major markets. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.