CHANHASSEN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This Labor Day, make the most of your three-day weekend with the latest events and offerings in health and fitness courtesy of Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM), the Healthy Way of Life Company.
Whether traveling out of town or sticking close to home for the Labor Day weekend, Life Time has the places, people and programs to help individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals—no matter what the long-weekend wish list contains.
Examples of programs and offerings include:
- Healthy Happy Hour: Happy hour with a healthy twist featuring specially-priced treats in the LifeCafe.
- Ultimate Hoopshot: A 60-second scoring challenge featuring seven point-valued spots within a basketball’s half court. The player with the most points wins.
- Cycle Into Zen: Learn the benefits of athletic yoga as a means to recover and aid cycling performance during a 60-90 minute endurance ride (indoors or out, depending on weather) followed by a 30 minute athletic yoga class.
- Zumba Jam: Take your Zumba to the next level with an exciting hour-long group fitness class set to the latest music.
- Family Climbing Relay: Families work together along the Rock Wall in a speed-relay to see who can reach the top first.
- Run Into Zen: Learn the benefits of athletic yoga as a means to recover and aid running performance during a 60-90 minute run (indoors or out, depending on the weather) followed by a 30 minute athletic yoga class.
- Gone With the Tin: Get to know your squash community by playing against players of all levels in this team handicapped tournament.
- Dive-In Movie: Join us for a family-friendly flick as you float in the outdoor pool under the stars.
Not all events are available at every Life Time destination. For more information on the exciting events offered throughout September, visit www.lifetimefitness.com/clubs.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As the Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE: LTM) delivers the certified professionals, comprehensive businesses and incredible destinations that help people positively change their lives every day. The Company’s healthy way of life approach enables its customers to achieve their health and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest – or discovering new passions – both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations. As of September 1, the Company operated 92 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETICSM brands primarily in suburban locations in 21 states and 26 major markets. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.