Feintuch Communications, based in New York City, is a strategic relations firm offering clients an integrated blend of public relations, traditional and digital marketing, investor relations and other services to meet their business objectives. A founding partner of PR World Alliance, the firm specializes in B-to-B and B-to-C programs with a focus in technology, financial services/fintech, AV, adtech and clean tech. Feintuch Communications prides itself on its strong service ethic, senior counsel and hands-on support.
We are looking to hire a bright, enthusiastic and skilled entry-level assistant account executive or account executive (1 to 3 years’ experience) to join our team and serve our growing roster of domestic and international clients. Our clients range from start-ups to and emerging companies to established icons of business. Market segments include financial services, fintech, high technology, consumer technology, food & beverage technology, health tech, cleantech and A/V technology.
Our winning candidate will work collaboratively with senior members of our team and directly with our clients. We are a flat organization – no traditional hierarchal pyramid. No two days are alike but over the course of a month, expect to be involved in brainstorming, creating and implementing communications plans, copywriting, pitching, social media as well as infrastructure development and client reporting. Help us to further define your role based on your strengths and interests.
In this role, you will:
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ businesses and their competitive environments
- Actively participate/contribute to the development of account plans/ideas and special projects
- Demonstrate knowledge of client media monitoring process and efficiently relay news placements and summaries to clients
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop a full range of written materials consisting of, but not limited to, briefing documents, fact sheets and FAQs, coverage report analyses, client correspondence, internal correspondence and weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Manage and update internal processes and workflow on a variety of assignments
- Manage and oversee social media plan development and implementation
- Demonstrate an understanding of social media platforms, the strategic opportunities of each for B2B clients and the ability to implement social media plans on an ongoing basis
- Assist senior management in developing proposals and gathering information for new business opportunities
- Build and maintain databases of information for the agency and its clients (awards, editorial calendars, etc.)
- Write, manage, schedule and report on social media content for clients and the agency
- Update and maintain internal project management database and network
- Conduct preliminary research for client events, special projects, etc.
- Build and maintain media databases using Cision Cloud Platform
- AAE: Undergraduate degree in journalism, PR or related plus internship, PRSSA experience or the like
- AE: 1-3 years agency experience – preferably with some tech or b2b experience
- Strong work ethic and self-driven attitude
- Experience with the following industry tools: PRNewswire, Cision, social media
- Strong writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Passion and interest in the PR business and focus on client service
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a complete package of highly competitive benefits including healthcare, 401k, TransitChek, PRSA membership, weekend summer half days and more. Most importantly, we provide a positive and friendly work environment with a strong team ethic and ample opportunities for professional development.
Interested in joining our team? Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll acknowledge all emails; no calls please.